Yea, I’m sure you are wondering what this is all about. For the records I don’t have the Nobel Prize in literature award yet but I’m calling forth what’s not in existence into existence. So keep your ears to the ground for my nominations.
I got a shadow of the award, so I’m pretty sure the full picture will be clear someday.
I got a Liebster Award from my charmer Eziaha.
A Liebster is an award given to up and coming bloggers with under 200 WordPress followers, The Liebster Award originated in Germany and Liebster means dearest or beloved.
So the award comes with some rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions they have asked you
4. Nominate 11 other people
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions
6. Let them know you have nominated them.
So here we go.
Thany you my charmer http://eziaha.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/yay-liebster/.
Random Facts aout myself
1. I’ve been weighing 59kg for the past 4 – 5 years. Don’t know why people are saying I’ve lost weight.
2. My birth marks increase with each birth day.
3. For some funny reason, when I see letters especially on the road I form words from it. Don’t know if it’s linked to my early scrabble days with my dad.
4. When I’m upset I shut everyone out (Yea I know it’s not good) Still learning how to talk to someone.
5. I’m too optimistic. Sometimes it scares me.
6. I love trucks especially the Toyota Tundra.
7. I love to imagine a lot. You don’t want to get into that side of my brain. You’ll be amazed what you’ll see.
8. Cracking the neck freaks me out. I literally held a guy’s neck(total stranger) back in school who wanted to crack it.
9. I am gradually falling in love with dreads although I’m a sucker for long hair. Time will tell what to do with the hair.
10. I talk really fast. In high school when I went for an Inter-School debate, the whole audience screamed slow down when I was talking. I’m gradually learning to calm down while talking.
11. I cry whenever I hear people’s story especially orphans. It’s embarrasing counselling and cleaning my eyes at the same time. I’m learning to control my emotions now.
Now to Eziaha’s questions:
1. Last three books you read? (Last year’s books don’t apply please)
Unmerited Favour by Joseph Prince
Footprints: Leading beyond today by Linus Okorie
Long walk to freedom by Nelson Mandela (Still on it).
2. Do you know Carly Fiorina? (Don’t google yet ooo)
I now know her.
3. Have you slapped someone before? (No not like younger sis/bro sort of thing ooo)
Yes, high school.
4. Practical faith boosters
Listen to music or just talk to myself.
5. How do you treat ANNOYING friends?
I do any of the following: end the conversation, allow them have their way or ignore them.
6. How much do you like Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie? (Provide your answer in percentage LOL)
50%. Not as though I don’t like her so well. I’m yet to finish her book “Purple Hibiscus”. I’m sure when I’m done my stats for her will increase.
7. If you had the power to end one thing in this world, what would it be?
Rape. It has a way of stealing one’s innocence and has a spiral effect if not handled properly.
8. If you could change one thing in your local church what would that be?
This isn’t limited to my church. The idealogy of subconciously equating pastors as God, hence they can’t make mistakes. People, hear me out, they are humans and they don’t all have it figured out. Give room for their flaws.
9. One person you would love to meet in person before you die?
Bishop T.D. Jakes. For his wealth of knowledge. He inspires me to search the scriptures like a detective for hidden truths embedded in it.
10. Your iPod or any music device on shuffle… List the first 10songs that comes on your playlist. No cheating. Then add a random feel good or show off song.
Ancient Words by Michael W. Smith
You are Royalty by T.D. Jakes
August Rush soundtrack
Miseducation of Lauryn Hill by Lauryn Hill
He’s able by Darwin Hobbs
My love is your love by Whitney Houston
Praise Him in advance by Marvin Sapp
Just stand up – Artist Collaboration
I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston
I was here by Beyonce
This song sends me to another place Simply Amazing by Todd Dulaney ft Michelle.
And my bonus!!!
11. What do you think about me? (Of course I had to add this jor)
You are a charmer and light up the atmosphere. Keep shining.
Now to my nominees.
*Takes deep breath* Now these are my questions.
1. When you are gone what would you want, written on your tomb stone?
2. If you are made a president, what will be the first three things you will focus on, and why?
3. Given another opportunity what would you change about yourself?
4. Who’s your greatest inspiration (I hope the word is right) and for what reason?
5. Which country will be your choice destination assuming all expenses paid?
6. At the end of this world, what question will you like to ask God when you meet Him (This simply means we’ll all make it to heaven) ?
7. Stranded on an island, and you are given an opportunity to pick one thing, what will it be?
8. What will be your highest point of achievement?
9. If you are given some special power, whose brain would you want x-rayed?
1o. Which movie character best describes you?
11. What’s your philosophy of life?
Its a wrap. Looking forward to your answers.
Loads of Love.